WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

30+ Best WhatsApp Status on Attitude in English

30+ Best WhatsApp Status on Attitude in English

Here is 30+ Best WhatsApp Status on Attitude in English.  new top best whatsapp status which is Best Whatsapp Status 2015. Which are mainly best lines & awesome quotes helps you in differents moods and you can easily update your top best whatsapp status account to your emotions.Just Go through and update your New Top 30 Best Whatsapp Status.

30+ Best WhatsApp Status on Attitude in English

  • Two fundamentals of cool life – Walk like you are the king OR walk like you don’t care ,who is the king.
  • Excuse me. I found something under my shoes. Oh… itsyour Attitude.
  • I always late to arrive office, but I make it by leaving early.
  • Coins always make sounds but the currency notes are always silent!! That’s why I’m always calm & silent.
  • The greatest pleasure in life is doing the things that people say you can’t DO!!
  • I’m sorry it’s my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot.
  • So you’re checking my status… ðŸ˜€
  • If I was asked what a friend looks like, I would seat next to you and hold you tight because you define what true friendship really is.
  • If some one hate you without reason , then Give the reason to him..!
  • It is so simple to be wise… Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.
  • May my enemies live a long life to see my success….
  • I don’t have time to hate people who hates me… cuz I’m too busy in loving people who loves me.
  • Whenever I think of quit smoking…. I need a Cigarette to think.
  • Someone asked me what is my attitude.. then I simply replied.. “Being Single is my Attitude”
  • My personality is who I am.. & my attitude depends on who YOU are!
  • When a bird hits your window, have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?
  • I wish I had Google in my hand and antivirus in my heart ðŸ˜‰.
  • Dear Mario, I wasted my childhood trying to save your girlfriend. Now, you help me to save mine.
  • It is sad but truthful that some people simplegrow OLD, but they never grow UP!
  • I am not changed, it’s just I grew up and you should try too.
  • Smile infront of your haters – It kills them.
  • Don’t See My Status, Appointment is needed..
  • I have a new theory in mah life… what other people think of me is truly none of my business.
  • I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome.
  • The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight.
  • Some people are so fake that if you look properly at the back of their neck, you will find a tag saying, ”MADE IN CHINA”.
  • If people are trying to bring you DOWN, It only means that you are ABOVE THEM.
  • Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
  • When I’m good I’m BEST , when I’m bad I’m WORST.
  • I’m so poor that I can’t pay attention in the class.
  • The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.
  • Yes, I have made mistakes because life didn’t come with USER MANUAL and INSTRUCTIONS.
  • I am single as my love story is being written by God and he is busy in making it the best.
  • ATTITUDE Matters: Don’t say , “No one likes me..!!” Just say, “There is no one like ME..!!”
  • Be a girl with mind, a bitch with an attitude and a lady with class.
  • I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment